Saturday, June 18, 2011

Time to myself

I often feel guilty for needing time alone. Some people get it. Some don't. I feel like my son sucks all of the energy out of me some times. Thankfully my husband finally does.

I actually feel weirdest around homeschool moms who seem to be soooo in love with their kids that they want to be with their kids all the time. Please don't get me wrong. I absolutely adore my son and really enjoy a lot of the time that we spend together, but some times... Some times the constant jumping and running and sound effects and sword play and slinky swooshing and nerf gun firing and ....you get the idea.

Some times I just need some quiet, some time by my self. I feel like it is a time to charge up my batteries again. Now is that time. Dear husband and dear son have gone to a friend's pool. They tried to talk me into going with them. I really didn't want to go, which is really out of the norm for me, cause I could stay in the water and by the pool from June to Sept, if I didn't have to work, sleep, or pee. Ok I could actually do the last two at the pool two. haha juusstt kiddding.

So here I sit in my nearly quiet house. All I can hear is the a/c and a box fan. I have a list of things I could/should be doing, but the one at the top of the list is a N - A - P. So I think I will see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment