Wednesday, July 6, 2011

meme time :D

I haven't been the best about keeping up with this, but I kindly got reminded on the CU Facebook page.

This week I want to..... read Flat Stanley with The Boy and get a flat traveler put together.

The Boy is...wearing a hammer, screwdriver and adjustable wrench in his beltloops. He just found them in a car emergency kit that has been buried in the basement forever. He already tore the case apart. Now he is 'repairing' the cat house. haha

I am learning...to kick myself off of the computer and spend time with my son.

I am struggling with...a hurting foot. I think I have plantars fasciitis. It is getting better, but still is quite painful at times. I am wearing either my ancient Birkenstocks or my brand new Chacos. Love them both. They have good arch support, which is something that I need desperately. I have extremely high arches, and have been wearing cheap, flat sandals. I think that, along with being overweight is what really kicked this off. I'm just glad it's getting better.


This week is the first time ...I have ever carved anything out of a watermelon. Saturday is a friend's baby shower and I am going to carve one into a baby carriage. excited and nervous. pictures to come.

I am grateful...that it has stopped raining, that we only have 12 days until we go to the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment