Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Today my boy is 7 years old

I can't believe it!

Today is also Meme day!

This week we want to … pack for the beach, prepare for birthday party

The kid is ... eating lunch at the moment, excited about his birthday, has made a fort between the couch and ottoman

I am learning … that Phineus and Ferb isn't really that bad. sad I know. Oh and unjobbing is an interesting new concept

I am struggling with … juggling a bunch of things this week. vbs, bday party, packing, and then not just shutting down and vegging on the computer-not getting anything done.

This week is the first time … don't think I did anything new this week

I am grateful … for my little boy. He is awesome!


“The biggest change I’d like to see take place in my family in the remainder of 2011 is…..”

No comments:

Post a Comment