Thursday, May 19, 2011

...2 years later...

I can't believe it has been two years since I've been on this blog. That is just crazy. I guess homeschooling - really figuring out what that is... and isn't, has been an interesting journey the last 2 years.

I am now working part time at a different optometrist from before we started homeschooling. It really is a God send. I can take doodlebug with me, and he hangs out until Dave comes and gets him. What does he do during that time? Some times he takes some toys. Other times we take my laptop and he watches a movie with earphones. The cool part is when we have children waiting to either be seen by the dr. or just waiting with their parents. He has gotten a lot better at making friends quickly and playing well with others. Imagine that - a socialized homeschooler. =P

Well, I must go. I have been on the computer long enough. I have a little boy who is getting very antsie

No comments:

Post a Comment