Friday, May 20, 2011

Balancing Act

We have a pretty good sized list of things to do today, but I'm still in my nightgown! The reason is my love/hate relationship with my computer. I really enjoy being in contact with my friends, old and new alike, but I find myself on here way too much.

I have just found a new group of friends - The Unschoolers. LOL sounds kinda like The Incredibles. Several of them have blogs and we're going to be doing a meme. That's a new word for me. It's a couple of questions that we will answer each week, post them on our blog and post a link back to Christians Unschoolers.

These questions are floating around in my head. I struggle with___. My kid is doing_____. etc. There are several things I struggle with. getting off the computer. dealing with my temper and Joseph's.

He is sittiing here getting irrate because he can't remember how to rebuild the 'ship' he just destroyed. ?????

Oh my gosh! really? Ok. I'm getting off here. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment